Friday, August 26, 2005

It's emptiness that fills the cup.

What a night. Horrible to be exact. Whatever could go wrong, did go wrong. Had the lowest numbers since I got this job. I knew that it wouldn't always be perfectly easy, but I hate not performing well.

The problem is though, it's not our fault. If the lines were performing like they should, we'd have no problems getting the numbers we need. But, life's not always perfect, shit happens.

Tonight, it became, not whether we could get good numbers. It became whether we could just set up 3rd shift to have a decent night. I think I was able to do that. I hope so.

That was part of our problem tonight. 1st shift didn't set us up very well. I'm not blaming them, they tried. But when the lines get as far behind as they have, you can't do much.

Anyway, the title of my whiny little post is a lyric from a Lamb of God song. (I know, "Imagine that, he's figured out some way to bring music into his post.) Shush! I heard this line as I was driving home from work feeling bad about our night. I realize it's a kinda negative line, but I'm not always the ray of sunshine you all believe me to be. I just felt it kinda summed up the mood I was in.

Gotta Go

Kenny

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Sutherland said...

Right on, Kenny:):)...

We've been kind of behind, too:):)...and I've been really exhausted, lately, to boot...you've been setting us up great, as far as I know, Kenny:)...

Hopefully, as the lines get back up to speed, we will as well:)...last night, they were running out of carts:)...so that may be a good sign:)...

I'll have to download the Lamb of God stuff as soon as I get a chance:):)...for now...I've got to get some sleep:):)...

Talk with you soon, bud:):)...

Ben

By the way...we've got to talk with Josh:):):)...according to Mr. Wilson...Bill O'Reilly is "just telling it like it is":):):)...I've been giving him shit about it for the last couple of nights:):):)...so I think he's backing away from Bill's corner:):):)...at least I hope so:):)...as I told Josh...Bill O'Reilly is such a moron and an asshole:):):)...we gotta find Josh another political mentor, Kenny:):):)...

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home