Wednesday, August 17, 2005

2nd Grade

My daughter's first day of 2nd grade was today. Nikki and I took her to school and walked her to class. She seemed a bit nervous but was fairly calm about the whole thing.

She looked very grown up this morning. She went to the salon last night and got her hair done in double french braids. She thought she was so cool...... and she was. I know she's going to have fun and do well in school this year. She's my baby girl and all I hope for is that she does her best and enjoys herself.

Gotta Go

Kenny

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Sutherland said...

Great attitude, Kenny:):)...

Sounds like a fun time for her:):)...it's been so long since I had a first day of school:):)...I always looked forward:):)...I know:):)...I'm demented:):)...

Ben

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home