Thursday, July 14, 2005

4 O'clock

That's the time of my interview today for the second shift position I bid on. I really hope I get it. I'm really burned out on my current position, been doing the same job for around 5 years now. Time for a change I do believe. I'm also really burned out on 3rd shift right now. When I first started with the company I got hired on on third shift. I worked it for around a year and a half that time. I don't remember it being this rough on me. Now I'm getting around 5 hours of sleep, average, per day. Not enough for this guy. It's really taking a toll on me. I know I'm way more cranky because of it. And I know I tend to take it out on my family way more than they deserve. Hopefully changing shifts will help me get enough sleep to level my moods out a bit.

Or, maybe, I'm just naturally cranky and their isn't a damn thing I can do about it. :)

Take care everyone.

Gotta go.

Kenny

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Sutherland said...

We'll miss you, bud:):):)...I know it will be good for the kids:):)...Kenny...if you see this and I don't see you:):)...we're all going to Astros after work, today, and you're welcome/encouraged to come, of course:):):)...

Hope you get the job, bud:):):)...we'll see you soon:):)...

Ben

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home