Monday, June 27, 2005

Powerful Writing.

No. The title doesn't refer to my skills as a writer. haha... whatever.

Actually, I found a blog by a person of faith that I thought was very good. As many who will read this know, I'm an atheist. Well, I got a response here at my blog from a gentleman so I followed his link to his blog. I was very impressed.

The one entry that really struck me was this one: I Yelled At G-d Please go and read it. If you like it please let him know.

Now, has this totally changed my mind about religion? No. But, it has helped me understand at least one persons struggle with their faith. It's very powerful stuff in my opinion.


Gotta Go

Kenny

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Hi Kenny,

I wouldn't expect this to change your mind or anyone else because religion is a very personal thing, what resonates with one person may not for another.

All I know is that this makes sense to me.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Ben Sutherland said...

Very powerful, Kenny:):):)...thanks for referring me:):):)...

I've spent a lot of time in temples through the years, since Brandi and I started dating:):)...I've loves it:):):)...definitely a place for peaceful reflection:):):)...highly recommend it:):):)...

Talk with you soon, Kenny:):)...

Ben

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home