Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hackers and Interviews

I'm on several message boards on Ezboard.com. Well, they got hacked, the whole ezboard system got taken down. Several boards I'm on got hit hard. Entire forums gone, those forums that are still up you can't post replies on. Crazy stuff. I am in awe of the hackers ability, but pissed that he/she would do it to a message board site. Go after something worthwhile. What does it prove when you screw with peoples ability to discuss their kids, or politics, or the price of tea in China? Nothing. Go hit a site that people would notice you hitting. Take down something a bit more challenging.

I've got an interview Friday morning for the supervisor position at work. We'll see, I'm not sure who else applied. Should be interesting.

Gotta go

Kenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home