Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lewis Black

Sitting here listening to Lewis Black, the man is a genius. The best comedian working today. He's a great political comedian.

Look up his bit called "Iraq, An Idiots Delight". Brilliant stuff. Not only funny, but very true.

I love his first lines. "I've never seen anything quite like this administration. And for those of you who are republicans, and you think what I'm about to do is disturbing, and not fair, go listen to the stuff I did about Clinton. OK? If you want to elect George Bush, that's the prick I'm going to yell about. If you want to elect John Kerry, I'll yell about him. My problem is with, haha, authority."

He's an equal opportunity comedian. If you fuck up, he'll point it out. Great stuff.

Gotta Go.

Kenny

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Sutherland said...

I love that bit, Kenny:):)...David burned me that bit my first week at Amarr:):)...Lewis Black is awesome:):)...great stuff:):)...

Hope everything's going well on 2nd, bud:):)...

Ben

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home