Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Google Images Meme

Google Images Meme

How it works: Type the answer to each question in a Google image search and post the 1st picture result.

Age at my next birthday:















Yep, gettin' old. Some days I feel it, mostly though I feel younger than I am.

Place I’d like to travel:














Egypt has been a dream of mine since I was a child.

Favourite place:












Couldn't really think of anything. I've always loved the mountains of Colorado though.

Favorite object:



















Dean EVO guitar. I've blogged about it before. Still loving this guitar. Play it all the time I've basically stopped playing all my others.


Favorite food:














Mandarin Oranges. Very hard to choose a favorite food. Love mandarin oranges though. Could eat them every day.

Favorite color:















Blue.

Nick name:













Kennels... Only one person calls me this. That would be my wife. I call her Nickles sometimes. Since I stole this idea from her blog I figured I'd use her lame nick for me since she posted my nick for her.


Place you were born:



















Lawrence Kansas. That's the campus of Kansas University. I was born here. Left for about 23 years, though my grandparents lived here and we came down all the time to visit. Came back after I married my wonderful wife and we've lived here ever since.

2 Comments:

Blogger nikki said...

Gosh you are old. I should trade you in. ;)

4:31 PM  
Blogger Kenny said...

Whatever Nickels!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home