Sunday, January 15, 2006

Just got back...

from Anthrax.

Hell of a show. The guys were in fine form. Played great. Played a bunch of classic songs. And just basically kicked ass. Though Dan Spitz did seem to be a little distant. He played well, but didn't really move much all night. Made a few off the wall kinda faces and that was it.

Oh well, that was minor.

All in all a great show. Crowd was into it, but a bit heavy on the long hairs. Buncha drunk idiots who think it's cool to bring their alcohol into the pit, leave bottles on the floors, pick fights over being bumped into... stupid crap like that. All's good though.

But, I think I may be getting to old for this... nahhhh... I'm sore, but I'll be back out there the next good show that comes around. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Gotta Go

Kenny

4 Comments:

Blogger nikki said...

Glad it was awesome. Sorry I didn't wake up to talk to you!

5:24 AM  
Blogger Ben Sutherland said...

Sounds like an awesome time, man:):)...

Melissa and I just got back from the Aimee Mann concert at Liberty...it was a great time...but before it started, I was telling Melissa about how polite a crowd a concert like Aimee Mann or Dar Williams is:):)...makes me want to start a mosh pit or do some body-surfing, sometimes:):)...though it was a really nice time and some good music:):)...

Talk with you soon, bud:):)...

Ben

9:22 PM  
Blogger Kenny said...

Already posted on your blog. Hopefully you're not to pissed at what I said.

Glad you enjoyed the Aimee Mann concert. I forgot she was coming. A bit different then my usual fair, but I've enjoyed some of her songs.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Ben Sutherland said...

Totally didn't see this comment, dude:):)...wasn't pissed, at all:):)...just a little exasperated that day:):)...

Aimee Mann was a beautiful concert with a cheesy opening act:):)...

I'm from a pretty eclectic lot, Kenny...I went to Aimee because my roommate, Melissa, is a big fan of hers and we listen to her all the time...but I would (and did) thoroughly enjoy rocking out to a Ramones concert...or a Clutch concert (I don't know if I know much Anthrax, sadly, though I enjoy most music, really...I figure they put the work into making the music...the least I can do is appreciate their efforts and enjoy the time I have listening to them:):)...

Hope Amarr's going well, dude...summer's coming up:):)...lots of overtime, I assume:):)...

We'll have to get together, sometime, Kenny...have some beers or something...

Talk with you soon, man:):)...

Ben

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home