Saturday, May 14, 2005

First blog attempt.

Well, hello world, well at least the very small number of people who may view this. Thought I'd try out this blog business and see what it was all about. I'm not sure what I want my blog to be, so bear with me. It may be about music, I love music. It may be about politics, I love/hate politics. It may be about the human condition and how profoundly it drives me crazy. I don't know. We'll see. For now, I'm just experimenting. Testing the waters so to speak. A lot of what I write may not make a whole lot of sense, I'm not the greatest writer in the world. It may appear a bit stream of conciousness... I think that is sometimes the best way to write, gives it a bit of immediacy. But, seeing as how this is my first attempt I'll just leave it at that.

Have fun.

Kenny

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Welcome to the blog world.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home